alphaSQUAD Forum
Enjoy! Thanks For Longing In! - Alpha Squad
alphaSQUAD Forum
Enjoy! Thanks For Longing In! - Alpha Squad
alphaSQUAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alphaSQUAD Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Well Hello There
New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:12 pm by The Kirby

» Car Meet 9/9/16 Legends Burgers *Rancho Cucamonga
New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:52 pm by The Kirby

» Hello Noob From Rancho Cucamonga
New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:36 pm by The Kirby

» $105 @ Big Willow April 16-17th, 2016
New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 5:25 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow January 30th, 2016
New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 7:47 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of Willow January 09-10, 2016
New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 10:37 pm by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of willow December 26-27, 2015
New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 8:53 am by pierce1

» $125 @ Buttonwillow Racepark December 5-6, 2015
New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:25 am by pierce1

» $165 @ autoclub Speedway November 21-22 2015
New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 6:13 am by pierce1

» $95 @ Streets of willow November 14-15 2015
New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:20 pm by pierce1

» $125 @ Buttonwillow October 31- November 01 2015
New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 7:00 am by pierce1

» $90 @ Streets of Willow October 10-11 2015
New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 8:39 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of Willow August 29-30th, 2015
New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 7:16 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Big Willow August 8-9th, 2015
New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:13 am by pierce1

» Day and Twilight racing @ Streets of Willow July 25th
New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 4:24 am by pierce1

» Twilight Racing @ Streets of Willow July 18th
New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:26 am by pierce1

» $90 @ Streets of willow - July 4-5, 2015
New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:53 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow - June 20th, 2015
New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 3:16 am by pierce1

» $105 @ Big Willow - May 31st, 2015
New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 7:37 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow - May 23-24, 2015
New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 3:00 am by pierce1

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sponsors

New to this forum.

Go down 
+12
[]\//\[\]
WillysTc
tribebox06
yellowbB
VDUB
omarsxb951
Pasquale
dspeedy69
crispyxb
xb_superman
The Kirby
jarvasdb1
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

Number of posts : 4105

New to this forum. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:30 am

yeah I have a whole file of stuff thats just for that thread lol
Back to top Go down
jarvasdb1
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:52 pm

Thank you. I'm very tired after another 12 hour shift so I read it. But my brain didn't retain 3/4 of it. I will try it when I can comprehend what I'm thinking. LOL
Back to top Go down
The Kirby
Super Poster
Super Poster
The Kirby

Number of posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:34 pm

hahaha Hella Bastos. You speak or understand Tagalog too?
Back to top Go down
TJ
Poster
Poster
TJ

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:13 am

Welcome to the forum! Another AZ car = kick ass. Diggin the "Hella Bastos" sticker, too. I'm Filipino by proxy, heheheh. I'm a "wannapino", I guess. Wish I coulda made the Toys show, but was out of town. It was a good time last year. We'll definitely have to do a GTG soon, we're long overdue. Maybe even do something at Pavilions here in the next couple weeks? You guys lemme know, & I'll be down to meet, host, or whatever. It'll be a pretty long haul for Phil if I host it, though...//TJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.vitalmx.com
jarvasdb1
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Ha hah. Yeah I speak tagalog fluently. My wife calls me a FOB since I don't look like I speak the language but when you hear me speak, I'm straight Fil-Am TFC! LOL. I lived in the PI from '83-'88 but I was born in Cali.

I'm psyched to meet as much of the Alpha Squad and AZ peeps, so I'm down for the drive. Driving is my passion and stress relief. Except when you have those who belong on the short bus behind the wheel.

To Pasquale: I think I'm going to hell for laughing at that one so hard. I felt so evil for laughing that I had to say extra Hail Marys just so that I don't get hit by random lightning. LOL

TJ: By proxy, you mean by association? Ha hah, "Wannapino" The Hella Bastos decal is made by a friend in the Bay Area. If you guys like it you can get it at HellaBastos.com. Or just let me know, I'll get you guys some. just go to the site for the style you want.

Last edited by jarvasdb1 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected mispellings, and added some text.)
Back to top Go down
The Kirby
Super Poster
Super Poster
The Kirby

Number of posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:48 pm

yeah man my wife just went "back home" for the first time ever. she's Puti too man. Marami tayo Pinoy dito man. You wont be alone trust me. When you meet me, Kris tC, and Putangina Ian its game over for real. Hella Bastos'an talaga!

Also our Sponsor/Team mate Chris aka Ceedub is like TJ. Pinoy by association. In Ceedub's case he married into it.
Back to top Go down
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:57 am

My Gf's brother married a Pilipino... She's INSANE IN THE MEMBRAIN!

no wonder you guys are stealing our white women HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
VDUB
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
VDUB

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:31 am

my whole step family is filipino and white. like my uncle is flip married to a white girl and my flip aunt married a white guy...LOL x 5
Back to top Go down
jarvasdb1
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:36 am

That's what asians have been sayin about the white guys and the "Brothers" takin our women. It's like twinky, reverse twinky, ho ho's, and snow balls mix matching. LOL. Pasquale even spelled it Pilipino like a POB.

According to Russel Peters, in the distant future we're all gonna be a hybrid of Chinese or Indian. Being that they have the two largest populations in the world. So don't fight it. Start mixing now. LOL.

Who's got the gigantic wooden spoon and fork in their house. Maybe even a barrel man?
Back to top Go down
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Yeah lol I have a few friends who told me that's the correct way to spell it lol. Do you have the rice ATM and magic mics? (Poking fun at Kirby)
Back to top Go down
jarvasdb1
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:34 pm

Ha hah. Hey! What's wrong with magic mikes? LOL Here some other pics. I hope I get it right. It's my other hobby that I got my son into.
New to this forum. - Page 2 Img_2012
https://i.servimg.com/u/f69/15/89/43/10/img_2013.jpg
New to this forum. - Page 2 Img_2110
New to this forum. - Page 2 Img_2111
and some No Limitz Ind. Rotors I got from Chad. Chad is the guy responsible for me getting in contact with Chris(Chrispyxb).
New to this forum. - Page 2 Img_1811
Back to top Go down
jarvasdb1
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:39 pm

This is a pic of me at Hot Import Nights in @ Thunderbird Raceway a few years back. Oh I guess I'm turning into a pic whore. Sorry. Just thought someone was curious what a "Flipjabi" looks like. LOL
New to this forum. - Page 2 100_0310
Back to top Go down
omarsxb951
Post Master
Post Master
omarsxb951

Number of posts : 6821

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Nice, I love being around pilipinos, makes me feel tall for once, haha
Back to top Go down
jarvasdb1
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:50 pm

LOL. I'm actually 5'11" I stunt my growth from lifting weights in high school. Even though I don't look like i work out anymore. My lil bro is 6'2" and my older sis is 5'9". Got it from the Punjabi side. You should go to the Philippines, you'll feel like a giant. Just don't go to a pro basketball game. Go San Miguel and Happy Foods. Ha hah. Lakers of the PI.
Back to top Go down
omarsxb951
Post Master
Post Master
omarsxb951

Number of posts : 6821

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:43 am

I feel like a giant whenever I go to the engrish service at church already, lol
Back to top Go down
jarvasdb1
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Alpha Squad!!! If 5 of you fit in your Scion going out to your Thanksgiving meal, you won't after your eat. LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
[]\//\[\]
Super Poster
Super Poster
[]\//\[\]

Number of posts : 1628

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Dope RC.... Team AE 18R?
Back to top Go down
jarvasdb1
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:02 am

Ha hah no. no team. Not yet at least. Maybe RC Alpha Squad? Wink wink!
Back to top Go down
[]\//\[\]
Super Poster
Super Poster
[]\//\[\]

Number of posts : 1628

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:33 pm

hahaha na i ment is it a Team Associated 18R....Team Associated is the company
Back to top Go down
jarvasdb1
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:37 pm

Oh it's a HPI Sprint2Drift with locked diffs using some diff lock block for rock crawling. My son has the HPI E10 fully modded for drift. He's getting pretty good at it. But he can chase me down with a basic buggy using a nimh pack while I use a brushless motor in my Traxxas Stampede and LiPo battery. He's ready to race.
Back to top Go down
jarvasdb1
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:56 pm

Wow. Peeps must be busy working this week. Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was was full of turkey and stuffing.
Back to top Go down
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:14 pm

I used to be all about the RC cars man. that hobby was more expensive then real cars! I had a fully built PCR Ofna Hyper 7 with a p7 Nova Rossi .21 with every bell and whistle lol. I raced it one time and broke it... that was when I decided I couldnt afford it anymore. I really want one of those Gen2's though so I can paint it to match my car HAHA.
Back to top Go down
TJ
Poster
Poster
TJ

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:59 pm

I used to have hobbies. Now I have kids. To answer your question, Jarv, I was stationed in the PI from 89-91 when Mt Pinatubo erupted & decimated Clark. I'd still be there, if it hadn't. My first wipe was Pinay. She was nuttier than a squirrel turd, but man was she fine! We deborced back in '93, but I still remember some of what I learned. Still have some friends from those days, so I still get my occasional fix of Adobo, Lumpia, Pancit, etc. I'd love to go back on vacation someday. I need to find a good Pilipino restaurant out here too, if there is one. San Miguel ain't the same here as it is over there. Would love to get my hands on some Tanduay/ESQ, too! Hopefully we'll see you soon. Some of us went out to Pavillions last weekend. We'll have to do that again real soon. Hopefully without the blown tire this time (d'oh)...//TJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.vitalmx.com
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:52 pm

Jolly Bee's all day long LOL
Back to top Go down
Cinder
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Cinder

Number of posts : 861

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:39 pm

little late, but hi and welcome haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum.   New to this forum. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to this forum.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next