alphaSQUAD Forum
Enjoy! Thanks For Longing In! - Alpha Squad
alphaSQUAD Forum
Enjoy! Thanks For Longing In! - Alpha Squad
alphaSQUAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alphaSQUAD Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Well Hello There
New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:12 pm by The Kirby

» Car Meet 9/9/16 Legends Burgers *Rancho Cucamonga
New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:52 pm by The Kirby

» Hello Noob From Rancho Cucamonga
New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:36 pm by The Kirby

» $105 @ Big Willow April 16-17th, 2016
New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 5:25 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow January 30th, 2016
New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 7:47 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of Willow January 09-10, 2016
New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 10:37 pm by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of willow December 26-27, 2015
New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 8:53 am by pierce1

» $125 @ Buttonwillow Racepark December 5-6, 2015
New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:25 am by pierce1

» $165 @ autoclub Speedway November 21-22 2015
New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 6:13 am by pierce1

» $95 @ Streets of willow November 14-15 2015
New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:20 pm by pierce1

» $125 @ Buttonwillow October 31- November 01 2015
New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 7:00 am by pierce1

» $90 @ Streets of Willow October 10-11 2015
New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 8:39 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of Willow August 29-30th, 2015
New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 7:16 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Big Willow August 8-9th, 2015
New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:13 am by pierce1

» Day and Twilight racing @ Streets of Willow July 25th
New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 4:24 am by pierce1

» Twilight Racing @ Streets of Willow July 18th
New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:26 am by pierce1

» $90 @ Streets of willow - July 4-5, 2015
New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:53 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow - June 20th, 2015
New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 3:16 am by pierce1

» $105 @ Big Willow - May 31st, 2015
New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 7:37 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow - May 23-24, 2015
New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 3:00 am by pierce1

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sponsors

New to the site from New York

Go down 
+9
dspeedy69
The Kirby
yellowbB
honeys_toaster
omarsxb951
xb_superman
DmIzTeR
dasiknes803
HalfLifeScion
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xb_superman
Post Master
Post Master
xb_superman

Number of posts : 7257

New to the site from New York - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:43 am

i dont know never really talked to the person that owned that car to ask that ?? he parted most of his car i think anyways
Back to top Go down
HalfLifeScion
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
HalfLifeScion

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:12 pm

Cinder wrote:
i sold my old hood to some guy in new york and painted it black sand or black cherry i dont remember haha. nah, i dont mean bosu style cooler, just an added cooler under the bumper somewhere so tranny>>radiator>>trans cooler>>tranny agian.

^^^Cinder let me know were i can get this added cooler any site and pics see here not to many people know about this things. U guys and girls out there are good cause u can't all this nice parts for the xB's here you will never see all that nice stuff on xB's not unless somoene did some mods on the box. The wife told me she was going buy me a tickect to go to cali cause i wont stop talking about it....LOL.
Back to top Go down
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

Number of posts : 4105

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Lol come down bro!
Back to top Go down
Cinder
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Cinder

Number of posts : 861

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:10 pm

http://alphasquadforum.ephpbb.com/diy-f35/trans-cooler-1st-gen-xb-t359.htm
^^^
thats the diy for my trans cooler install.
ya come on down, always nice to meet fellow scion lovers lol
Back to top Go down
IanxB
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IanxB

Number of posts : 615

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:46 pm

nice ride man! always wanted to check out New York. welcome!
Back to top Go down
HalfLifeScion
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
HalfLifeScion

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:47 am

IanxB wrote:
nice ride man! always wanted to check out New York. welcome!

Thank u to be honest New York is nice in the summer time when everyone is out you can walk go to the park, baseball games, car shows or just hang out till late with the guys just talking about cars. In the winter man you don't even want to go out side even if you have a car cause is so cold waitting for the car to warm up and dealing with the snow i hate snow can't keep your car clean Na! i'm done with the cold i want warm weather with no snow. I can deal with Florida, LA, & even Georgia weather no snow thinking of moving to ATL don't know yet.
Back to top Go down
pudgy1
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
pudgy1

Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:23 pm

HalfLifeScion wrote:
BxdIn06 wrote:
The cops are here an there here wit our so-cal chapter we've managed to stay in there good graces just as long as you don't act stupid wit your car they leave us alone Smile

What do the cops say and do if your car is like this with long tail pipes cause i know here they would have fun writting tickets for it.

New to the site from New York - Page 2 130_0810_09_z+2005_scion_xb+side_view

New to the site from New York - Page 2 130_0810_14_z+2005_scion_xb+exhaust_pipes

late welcome, but welcome to the site man. one thing thats cool about socal is that we've actually seen that car in person at a few shows.
Back to top Go down
HalfLifeScion
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
HalfLifeScion

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:22 am

Thank's pudgy1 i feel @ home here. Let me tell you if you were to go on my computer @ home & work i have folders of car pics for xB's, honda...etc and lot of the cars are all from cali and i'm preety sure is people u might know or i might even have some one's car from alpha squad to. I love car's from cali don't know what it is but i can tell by looking @ a picture and when i see the plates that say cali my hairs start to stand. Is just the love people in cali have for there cars.
Back to top Go down
omarsxb951
Post Master
Post Master
omarsxb951

Number of posts : 6821

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:42 pm

"California, it's a lifestyle!!!"

Haha, I think I remember Art with the boso xb used to take the tail pipes off. I know there's a couple of guys that run that style locally and have pipes that go on for shows only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:07 am

Yea he has a video posted of them omar its... lenny an james :/
Back to top Go down
pudgy1
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
pudgy1

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:11 pm

glad to hear you feel at home here!
Back to top Go down
HalfLifeScion
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
HalfLifeScion

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:04 pm

^^^ Thank U
Back to top Go down
The Kirby
Super Poster
Super Poster
The Kirby

Number of posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:34 pm

I would so move to the "right coast" if I had the chance. Jay Z sold me to NY with that damn song I hear every 3 min.

What sucks here in CA is that we may have everyting in the aftermarket world, but that shit aint useful to us because of the smog laws. LOL. We walk on egg shells here.
Back to top Go down
pudgy1
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
pudgy1

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:39 pm

thats why we gangsta son! we look at the smog laws and go "psht, ill do what i want!" lol
Back to top Go down
The Kirby
Super Poster
Super Poster
The Kirby

Number of posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:09 pm

LOL. true.
Back to top Go down
HalfLifeScion
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
HalfLifeScion

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:50 pm

To me i don't know what's the big deal about putting aftermarket parts oyour car
realy all that comes from way back when SoCal, shelby, all those guys and now the new generation. We are not hurtting anyone just trying to have fun with our toys i told a friend of mine here @ work that i would like to rally with a bunch of car hobbie guys and team and just show up @ the capital and show them what we are doing to our car and them have them show us what are we doing wrong (im trying to keep this PG...LMAO). Is not like we are selling drugs or guns we are just having fun they only thing i do give the rights for is street racing seen to many people die. Sema did a show here about 3 or 4 years ago and they were not happy with the turn out cause people here don't want to fight the laws oN what u can put on your cars. From what i hear all the time this is a free country right @ least i thought so. my other thing is cops as soon as they see a nice car you are a target you get pulled over cause your tints are to dark who cares, music is to loud, car is to low they need to get a job that pays them good so that they can get the kind of rides we have with all the mods thats why here they pull you over they want to see if the ride is yours or not hey don't hate cause i can pay for it and u can't. My thing is the government needs to check themselves on this laws if no one makes a stand one day we will never be able to even change our wheels on our cars because of some stupid law. Sorry i had to vent a little.
Back to top Go down
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

Number of posts : 4105

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Everything is about generating revenue. Especially in Ny and Ca... We are the most liberal states therefor they can just slap the "Your creating more emissions" Excuse on it because I guess the majority of us are Pinko Hippies that do nothing but hug trees all day. The only way to send a message is for all the fix-it ticketees to not pay there fines. Its the same thing with taxes if nobody paid them what the hell is the government going to do? arrest everybody for tax aviation... We'd all be living For Free in Jail and there world be nobody outside to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the site from New York
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alphaSQUAD Forum :: Regional Forum :: Other-
Jump to: