alphaSQUAD Forum
Enjoy! Thanks For Longing In! - Alpha Squad
alphaSQUAD Forum
Enjoy! Thanks For Longing In! - Alpha Squad
alphaSQUAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alphaSQUAD Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Well Hello There
New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:12 pm by The Kirby

» Car Meet 9/9/16 Legends Burgers *Rancho Cucamonga
New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:52 pm by The Kirby

» Hello Noob From Rancho Cucamonga
New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:36 pm by The Kirby

» $105 @ Big Willow April 16-17th, 2016
New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 5:25 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow January 30th, 2016
New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 7:47 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of Willow January 09-10, 2016
New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 10:37 pm by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of willow December 26-27, 2015
New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 8:53 am by pierce1

» $125 @ Buttonwillow Racepark December 5-6, 2015
New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:25 am by pierce1

» $165 @ autoclub Speedway November 21-22 2015
New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 6:13 am by pierce1

» $95 @ Streets of willow November 14-15 2015
New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:20 pm by pierce1

» $125 @ Buttonwillow October 31- November 01 2015
New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 7:00 am by pierce1

» $90 @ Streets of Willow October 10-11 2015
New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 8:39 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of Willow August 29-30th, 2015
New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 7:16 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Big Willow August 8-9th, 2015
New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:13 am by pierce1

» Day and Twilight racing @ Streets of Willow July 25th
New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 4:24 am by pierce1

» Twilight Racing @ Streets of Willow July 18th
New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:26 am by pierce1

» $90 @ Streets of willow - July 4-5, 2015
New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:53 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow - June 20th, 2015
New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 3:16 am by pierce1

» $105 @ Big Willow - May 31st, 2015
New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 7:37 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow - May 23-24, 2015
New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 3:00 am by pierce1

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sponsors

New to the site from New York

Go down 
+9
dspeedy69
The Kirby
yellowbB
honeys_toaster
omarsxb951
xb_superman
DmIzTeR
dasiknes803
HalfLifeScion
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HalfLifeScion
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
HalfLifeScion

Number of posts : 30

New to the site from New York Empty
PostSubject: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:40 am

Wus up everybody the name is Anthony but you cab call me "Tony" i live in New York City. I have a 2006 silver xB don't have to much mods on it but some of the things i have on her is DC sport Strut Bar, Bbist Hood, Konig 15 x 7 Retrack wheels i also have the exhaust system but can't remember the name my wife had it installed for me as a gift. Next year i'm looking to lower the box with Progress Sport Springs / 1.8 Inch Drop (FR) & 1.5 Inch Drop (RR) and and do the sound system that i've had for about 3 years now and other stuff here are some pics of my ride.

New to the site from New York 2009-07-08221517

New to the site from New York 2009-07-07185520

I will be adding the Skyline front Bumper next year.

New to the site from New York 2009-07-11124210

here are some pics of how she look last year.

New to the site from New York 1

New to the site from New York 2

New to the site from New York 4

New to the site from New York 5

New to the site from New York DSC_0434

Last edited by HalfLifeScion on Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dasiknes803
Super Poster
Super Poster
dasiknes803

Number of posts : 4003

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:45 am

Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
HalfLifeScion
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
HalfLifeScion

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:46 am

Thank U.
Back to top Go down
DmIzTeR
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Number of posts : 1113

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:48 am

welcome man looking clean
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatisflossy.com
xb_superman
Post Master
Post Master
xb_superman

Number of posts : 7257

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:10 am

welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:30 am

Welcome Tony! Glad you chose to look us up!
Back to top Go down
omarsxb951
Post Master
Post Master
omarsxb951

Number of posts : 6821

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:02 am

welcome Tony, are you on other forums, think i recognize your name. Have you looked into the skyline bumper and avoiding overheating? Just wonderin since it doesnt have any vents to the engine.
Back to top Go down
honeys_toaster
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
honeys_toaster

Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:38 am

welcome to the site, your box looks sweeet
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/HoneyBeeXb?ref=profile
HalfLifeScion
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
HalfLifeScion

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:31 pm

omarsxb951 wrote:
welcome Tony, are you on other forums, think i recognize your name. Have you looked into the skyline bumper and avoiding overheating? Just wonderin since it doesnt have any vents to the engine.

Yes i'm in bB squad, scionrg, scion life, Scikotics, club xB. As for my skyline bumper that's one of the reasons i have not installed it yet i hear people telling me about overheating so i'm thinking of modifing it but don't know yet what to do.
Back to top Go down
HalfLifeScion
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
HalfLifeScion

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:35 pm

honeys_toaster wrote:

Thank U i try but leaving in New York does not help specialy in the winter with the snow and the salt i wished i lived in Cali were the weather is nice and the cars look sweet Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
yellowbB
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
yellowbB

Number of posts : 1371

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:38 pm

welcome tony.
Back to top Go down
The Kirby
Super Poster
Super Poster
The Kirby

Number of posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Welcome Tony. Have a great time here and everyone in here is really down to Earth and easy going. Just have fun aight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:16 am

Are you calling me easy!? Shocked lol
Back to top Go down
dspeedy69
Super Poster
Super Poster
dspeedy69

Number of posts : 2509

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:37 am

HalfLifeScion wrote:
honeys_toaster wrote:

Thank U i try but leaving in New York does not help specialy in the winter with the snow and the salt i wished i lived in Cali were the weather is nice and the cars look sweet Very Happy.

welcome man, box looks nice....Have you been to Cali before?
Back to top Go down
http://dspeedy69@yahoo.com
HalfLifeScion
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
HalfLifeScion

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:17 pm

^^ dspeedy69 i never been to cali i've been close i was in vagas about 2 yrs ago. How is the gang situation there we have gangs out here in NY but is not like out there out there they are raw G's. I have a friend who's husband is a cartoonest and has offer me jobs at Pixar, Disney, DreamWorks cause i have a back ground in Post Production. I don't moving down to L.A. but the gang violance and the earth quakes i think those are the reason the wife dosen't want to move out there. I would love to be out there for the Music Industry and the Car Hobbie cali has some of the crazy and sick body shops and after market shops. If i was to go to cali i would like to hang with some one who lives there to show me around and make sure i don't end up in the wrong part of the hood...LOL... I want to go for SEMA show maybe next year who knows and also meet with some of the people from the Squad since i have a new family now.
Back to top Go down
xb_superman
Post Master
Post Master
xb_superman

Number of posts : 7257

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:22 pm

earthquake u dont notice after a while
Back to top Go down
omarsxb951
Post Master
Post Master
omarsxb951

Number of posts : 6821

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:32 pm

Gangs are bad in certain parts but def not boys n da hood. I dont think I could leave socal because everything is within 45-60 min drive. We would def welcome ya if you moved down here or just visit. Just let us know and we'll be sure to set something up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Yea lol you get use to those...
Back to top Go down
HalfLifeScion
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
HalfLifeScion

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:09 am

I think i can get use to Cali quick if i was to move there i love warm weather. How is the hangout outhere i'm pretty sure there is alot of local car show and meets. How about the cops out there are they a butch of butt heads when it comes to cars being modify.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:16 am

The cops are here an there here wit our so-cal chapter we've managed to stay in there good graces just as long as you don't act stupid wit your car they leave us alone Smile
Back to top Go down
Cinder
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Cinder

Number of posts : 861

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 am

welcome, hold up, is that my old hood?! correct me if im wrong lol, but it looks like it.
on a side note with the skyline, that lower vent will get air to the rad, just make a lower air dam to force it in their, and with the bb hood the hot air escapes through the vents. id recomend an external trans cooler too (if its auto) to help the rad out since the fluid runs throught the rad too.
Back to top Go down
HalfLifeScion
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
HalfLifeScion

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:52 pm

Cinder wrote:
welcome, hold up, is that my old hood?! correct me if im wrong lol, but it looks like it.
on a side note with the skyline, that lower vent will get air to the rad, just make a lower air dam to force it in their, and with the bb hood the hot air escapes through the vents. id recomend an external trans cooler too (if its auto) to help the rad out since the fluid runs throught the rad too.

I don't think so unless u live in PA i bought it from a ScioNRG member and the bumper. The bumper i want to mod but i'm still working on it if i use an external trans cooler i might get heat from the cops if thats that one you put outside the bumper.
Back to top Go down
HalfLifeScion
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
HalfLifeScion

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:03 pm

BxdIn06 wrote:
The cops are here an there here wit our so-cal chapter we've managed to stay in there good graces just as long as you don't act stupid wit your car they leave us alone Smile

What do the cops say and do if your car is like this with long tail pipes cause i know here they would have fun writting tickets for it.

New to the site from New York 130_0810_09_z+2005_scion_xb+side_view

New to the site from New York 130_0810_14_z+2005_scion_xb+exhaust_pipes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:49 am

Well no one really sports the Bozosoku style out here but for the most part you get a fix a ticket then you have to remove it an present the car to the court showing you remove it and they sign it off... i think thats how it goes lol
Back to top Go down
Cinder
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Cinder

Number of posts : 861

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:38 am

i sold my old hood to some guy in new york and painted it black sand or black cherry i dont remember haha. nah, i dont mean bosu style cooler, just an added cooler under the bumper somewhere so tranny>>radiator>>trans cooler>>tranny agian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the site from New York   New to the site from New York I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the site from New York
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alphaSQUAD Forum :: Regional Forum :: Other-
Jump to: