alphaSQUAD Forum
Enjoy! Thanks For Longing In! - Alpha Squad
alphaSQUAD Forum
Enjoy! Thanks For Longing In! - Alpha Squad
alphaSQUAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alphaSQUAD Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Well Hello There
I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:12 pm by The Kirby

» Car Meet 9/9/16 Legends Burgers *Rancho Cucamonga
I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:52 pm by The Kirby

» Hello Noob From Rancho Cucamonga
I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:36 pm by The Kirby

» $105 @ Big Willow April 16-17th, 2016
I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 5:25 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow January 30th, 2016
I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 7:47 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of Willow January 09-10, 2016
I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 10:37 pm by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of willow December 26-27, 2015
I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 8:53 am by pierce1

» $125 @ Buttonwillow Racepark December 5-6, 2015
I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:25 am by pierce1

» $165 @ autoclub Speedway November 21-22 2015
I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 6:13 am by pierce1

» $95 @ Streets of willow November 14-15 2015
I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:20 pm by pierce1

» $125 @ Buttonwillow October 31- November 01 2015
I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 7:00 am by pierce1

» $90 @ Streets of Willow October 10-11 2015
I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 8:39 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of Willow August 29-30th, 2015
I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 7:16 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Big Willow August 8-9th, 2015
I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:13 am by pierce1

» Day and Twilight racing @ Streets of Willow July 25th
I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 4:24 am by pierce1

» Twilight Racing @ Streets of Willow July 18th
I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:26 am by pierce1

» $90 @ Streets of willow - July 4-5, 2015
I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:53 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow - June 20th, 2015
I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 3:16 am by pierce1

» $105 @ Big Willow - May 31st, 2015
I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 7:37 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow - May 23-24, 2015
I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 3:00 am by pierce1

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sponsors

I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.

Go down 
+6
Robert_sw_07
dasiknes803
burly76
omarsxb951
Super Mario
[]\//\[\]
10 posters
AuthorMessage
[]\//\[\]
Super Poster
Super Poster
[]\//\[\]

Number of posts : 1628

I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. Empty
PostSubject: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:24 pm

Sad Just wondering who else may be in the same boat. Fill in the blanks.

EXAMPLE:

I was going to get a hooker with my tax return but I HAVE to get a new motor.

aaaaaaaaaaaand go!
Back to top Go down
Super Mario
Admin
Super Mario

Number of posts : 7026

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:40 pm

haha! wait...do you really need a new motor?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/supermario6582
[]\//\[\]
Super Poster
Super Poster
[]\//\[\]

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:05 pm

hahahaha na i dont....

i havent gotten my return back yet; and to date, i havent had any unexpected reasons(knock on wood) why i would need to put my return towards that but i was just wondering if others did.
Back to top Go down
omarsxb951
Post Master
Post Master
omarsxb951

Number of posts : 6821

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:21 pm

I was going to rebuild my bbs and repaint my basket with my money but I might have to save thanks to possibly getting pink slipped. Our district is proposing on cutting 50% of our counselors, I'm included.
Back to top Go down
burly76
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
burly76

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:39 pm

I was going to buy a body kit with my return but I have to get an apartment for myself instead. (more important)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/burly76
dasiknes803
Super Poster
Super Poster
dasiknes803

Number of posts : 4003

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:01 pm

^^Come to RB Foo!
Back to top Go down
burly76
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
burly76

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:02 pm

Too rich for my blood. I found a place in La Mesa/Grossmont that is pretty sweet. $920 a month.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/burly76
Robert_sw_07
Poster
Poster
Robert_sw_07

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:59 pm

i was gonna use my tax return to buy new lips and bolts, instead i need to replace my clutch and lightweight flywheel(might as well since im there already). guess im gonna use my 1st month paycheck for lips and bolts
Back to top Go down
omarsxb951
Post Master
Post Master
omarsxb951

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:47 am

^^ what colors and sizes sir?
Back to top Go down
geneva pruitt
Poster
Poster
geneva pruitt

Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:08 am

dam you all get a return iam pay in ..... spend your return wisely........
Back to top Go down
omarsxb951
Post Master
Post Master
omarsxb951

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:31 am

Pull a Javi and find some mexican kids to claim. lol!
Back to top Go down
Robert_sw_07
Poster
Poster
Robert_sw_07

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:47 am

color =fully polished
sizes= 2.5" front 3.25" rear
Back to top Go down
omarsxb951
Post Master
Post Master
omarsxb951

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:48 am

Nice, I'm in the process of checking to see where I can get the better deal and quickest shipping between Racing team hoffman, tunershops, and BFI
Back to top Go down
geneva pruitt
Poster
Poster
geneva pruitt

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:47 pm

i would (lol) but my luck they would look into it and i would get in trouble.......
Back to top Go down
No Limitz Built
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
No Limitz Built

Number of posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:51 pm

I am just hoping to break even with the my everyday job and my business.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nolimitzind.com
xb_superman
Post Master
Post Master
xb_superman

Number of posts : 7257

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:54 pm

omarsxb951 wrote:
Pull a Javi and find some mexican kids to claim. lol!

thanks for opening your mouth omar..........
Back to top Go down
geneva pruitt
Poster
Poster
geneva pruitt

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:51 pm

hell i would love to just break even..... but not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
squirrel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
squirrel

Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:44 pm

I was going to buy a 20v w/ my tax return, but I HAVE to get some bills paid off.
Back to top Go down
[]\//\[\]
Super Poster
Super Poster
[]\//\[\]

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:14 am

[]\//\[\] wrote:
Sad Just wondering who else may be in the same boat. Fill in the blanks.

EXAMPLE:

I was going to get a hooker with my tax return but I HAVE to get a new motor.

aaaaaaaaaaaand go!

Oh the irony of this bahahahahaha

Anywhooo its that time again kiddos! Just did my taxes and im finally getting the lift for the BJ with this return nohomo hahaha. CC are paid off....major expenses are paid off....now its time to get down to business with this beezy Cool

http://www.tntcustoms.com/rock-treks45suspensionsolution-1.aspx

I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. Basedk

Last edited by []//[] on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
omarsxb951
Post Master
Post Master
omarsxb951

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:22 am

Beyond Belief!!!!!

I hope I don't get charged again. Last year I had to pay almost 3G's.
Back to top Go down
[]\//\[\]
Super Poster
Super Poster
[]\//\[\]

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:59 am

Damn son...you need to have more kids lol
Back to top Go down
omarsxb951
Post Master
Post Master
omarsxb951

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:15 am

Workin on it haha. I raised the amount comin out of my paycheck to taxes, theyre taking almost $400 extra per month fml
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.   I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was going to get ___ w/ my tax return but I've HAVE to get ___.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alphaSQUAD Forum :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: