alphaSQUAD Forum
Enjoy! Thanks For Longing In! - Alpha Squad
alphaSQUAD Forum
Enjoy! Thanks For Longing In! - Alpha Squad
alphaSQUAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alphaSQUAD Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Well Hello There
How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:12 pm by The Kirby

» Car Meet 9/9/16 Legends Burgers *Rancho Cucamonga
How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:52 pm by The Kirby

» Hello Noob From Rancho Cucamonga
How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:36 pm by The Kirby

» $105 @ Big Willow April 16-17th, 2016
How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 5:25 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow January 30th, 2016
How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 7:47 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of Willow January 09-10, 2016
How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 10:37 pm by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of willow December 26-27, 2015
How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 8:53 am by pierce1

» $125 @ Buttonwillow Racepark December 5-6, 2015
How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:25 am by pierce1

» $165 @ autoclub Speedway November 21-22 2015
How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 6:13 am by pierce1

» $95 @ Streets of willow November 14-15 2015
How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:20 pm by pierce1

» $125 @ Buttonwillow October 31- November 01 2015
How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 7:00 am by pierce1

» $90 @ Streets of Willow October 10-11 2015
How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 8:39 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of Willow August 29-30th, 2015
How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 7:16 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Big Willow August 8-9th, 2015
How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:13 am by pierce1

» Day and Twilight racing @ Streets of Willow July 25th
How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 4:24 am by pierce1

» Twilight Racing @ Streets of Willow July 18th
How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:26 am by pierce1

» $90 @ Streets of willow - July 4-5, 2015
How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:53 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow - June 20th, 2015
How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 3:16 am by pierce1

» $105 @ Big Willow - May 31st, 2015
How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 7:37 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow - May 23-24, 2015
How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 3:00 am by pierce1

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sponsors

How Did You End Up With A Scion?

Go down 
+12
HyPnOtIk
hoy its kevin
omarsxb951
_]WEPAINT[_
1OWNAGE
PoptartSD
Super Mario
The Kirby
dasiknes803
xb_superman
UltiMIca06
Pasquale
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

Number of posts : 4105

How Did You End Up With A Scion? Empty
PostSubject: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:53 pm

This is how I got mine.....Caution! me in a pretty beat up state.

https://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/pasquale123/?action=view&current=caraccedent-Pasqualeyoyoevent163.jpg
https://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/pasquale123/?action=view&current=caraccedent-Pasqualeyoyoevent165.jpg
https://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/pasquale123/?action=view&current=caraccedent-Pasqualeyoyoevent171.jpg
https://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/pasquale123/?action=view&current=080806_0201.jpg
https://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/pasquale123/?action=view&current=caraccedent-Pasqualeyoyoevent185.jpg
https://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/pasquale123/?action=view&current=caraccedent-Pasqualeyoyoevent186.jpg
https://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/pasquale123/?action=view&current=caraccedent-Pasqualeyoyoevent187.jpg[/list]

after all this was done I had the money to buy myself something nice lol!

I had that truck for a week before the tow truck totaled it lol
Back to top Go down
UltiMIca06
Super Poster
Super Poster
UltiMIca06

Number of posts : 2076

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:07 pm

Dang DUDE!...u really got jack'd up!....Geesh!
Back to top Go down
xb_superman
Post Master
Post Master
xb_superman

Number of posts : 7257

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:08 pm

thats just wrong.................. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:14 pm

Lol sorry I warned you. Im almost 100% again
Back to top Go down
dasiknes803
Super Poster
Super Poster
dasiknes803

Number of posts : 4003

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:27 pm

oh wow. uh...

I couldnt afford a GTO or a GTI. Settled for a 4 beater. Trish talked me out of getting a SI. It would have been the same monthly payments to the dollar.
Back to top Go down
The Kirby
Super Poster
Super Poster
The Kirby

Number of posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:49 pm

sorry to say this, BUT OH SHIT!!!!!!! I was expecting to see picks of an old ride you had, but instead........man glad you still alive and recovered well from it.
Back to top Go down
Super Mario
Admin
Super Mario

Number of posts : 7026

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:53 pm

How Did You End Up With A Scion? Damn3yt
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/supermario6582
PoptartSD
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PoptartSD

Number of posts : 646

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:07 am

couldnt afford a gti haha
Back to top Go down
1OWNAGE
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
1OWNAGE

Number of posts : 390

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:32 am

i had to get an affordable car that i fit inside of and honestly, it was either the Honda Fit or the Scion xB.

but after seeing FILTER524's bB (@ supastar's TAB TUESDAY), i steered far from the fit.
Back to top Go down
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:38 am

LoL i hated that truck...I pretty much thought it was cursed. 2 years later 3 engines and 2 tranies later I bought my xB and Im so impressed with it I dont think ill be going back to demestic cars... as a personal driver at least.

i still have to go to physical theropy 3 times a week but other then that the only thing wrong is a have a messed up sholder and a eyerow that was sowed on crooked Very Happy

i think I got about as lucky as possible and im just glad that im still around to enjoy life.
Back to top Go down
_]WEPAINT[_
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
_]WEPAINT[_

Number of posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:30 pm

i totalled my Subaru STI and just had a kid so i needed more room and decided to get a box.
Back to top Go down
The Kirby
Super Poster
Super Poster
The Kirby

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:15 pm

I wanted something more affordable and w/o a $600 car payment. I went from a 42k car to a 15k car. That's affordable!
Back to top Go down
Super Mario
Admin
Super Mario

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:07 pm

i saw the xB on tv before it came out and wanted one right then. my truck was starting to give me problems so i sold it and used that as the down payment for my xB.
Back to top Go down
omarsxb951
Post Master
Post Master
omarsxb951

Number of posts : 6821

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:07 pm

I had seen a pic of the xb at a preview of the LA auto show a few years ago before it was released in the US and fell in love. Gave my 95 tacoma to my dad and got the xb with my first check as a counselor.
Back to top Go down
hoy its kevin
Poster
Poster
hoy its kevin

Number of posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:42 pm

I couldn't get a decent SC300 or IS300. I ended up with the tC since my friend bought one in '04/05 and I just liked it when he let me drive it.
Back to top Go down
HyPnOtIk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
HyPnOtIk

Number of posts : 732

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:41 pm

I rolled my old Eagle Talon TSI AWD Turbo end over end 4 times and ended up needing a new car ... I bought the tC for the styling but also didnt want to race it so i bought it cuz i could do shows with it .
Back to top Go down
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:05 am

Yeah one of the main things that attracted me to the gen 2 was ...I love a project I think the xB is a cool looking car but the possibilities for what i can do to it are just about endless.

I love to tinker and to have something different from everybody else and from any other car community this one is by far the most welcoming.
Back to top Go down
The Kirby
Super Poster
Super Poster
The Kirby

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:25 am

and this is true dude. Scion owners embrace any owner. Scion FTW!
Back to top Go down
Super Mario
Admin
Super Mario

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:21 am

not me...hahaha!
Back to top Go down
cinda913
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cinda913

Number of posts : 435

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:14 am

I wanted a first gen, because you can do so much to them. then i saw the tc's and fell in love......but when your 14 yr old son is 6'1 and still growing. I knew I needed more room. So my best bet was the Gen 2....
Back to top Go down
ihavenosn
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ihavenosn

Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:25 am

I couldn't afford an rsx-s at the time. Then at the time I wasn't really feeling the new Si so I went with the tc.
Back to top Go down
UltiMIca06
Super Poster
Super Poster
UltiMIca06

Number of posts : 2076

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:36 am

Ok...So I am from the World of Honda's!!....alien

When I was able to afford another car I wanted to get the RSX type-S or get another EK & invest in some JDM Pimpness into it.

The RSX was TOO expensive....The EK Idea went sour after realizing it be in a Shop for Months & Months...lol...

I did NOT like any of the Honda car designs in 06.

Saw the tC when it first came out..I was like WHOA!!!cyclops...I want one...Then found out ALL the standard Options that came w/ it...Like Power Everything, ABS, Cruise Control, an Engine that had more than 105HP's!....It just looked SEXY!!... cherry

Then found out ALL about how cool the Scion Community is etc...And so here I am! cheers
Back to top Go down
Robert_sw_07
Poster
Poster
Robert_sw_07

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:40 am

almost like everyone, i wanted a rsx-type S or a SUV , the SUV suited me better since im big and would look better on me, but didnt really need one since nobody else is gonna be in it, so i scratched that off the list....then the RSX since they stopped making it the year i need a car, i couldnt get it, coz my aunt told me the only way she's going to cosign me is if i get a NEW car, not a used car, not even a certified used car...i was like OK whatever.
so i was looking at the TSX but too much for me, there was no other cars that took my attention, but i really neeeded a car the exact same day, coz i was going to start at my job the next morning.... well my sister had a tc and it looked fine, i searched scion tc forums and found SL and searched for nice looking tCs ....and BAM this good looking SW tC with a CF hood and Hatch looked sick ....then i was like hell yea this is what im going to get......so i went to the dealer around 12...and was thinking of getting the auto or manual, i still wasnt that familiar with the stick, but i took the risk and took the 5 speed, took it home, and went straight to a backroad where nobody usually drives..... spent 4 hours there trying to learn how to drive stick by myself... took an hour to learn on level ground and 3 hours to learn uphill....it was crazy but got it done....

so now im here....trying to sell it now, to move onto another project..
Back to top Go down
JUGGALOTCRYDA
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JUGGALOTCRYDA

Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:46 am

WELL MY 91 HONDA TOOK A DUMP... FIRST THE GASKET WENT OUT... THEN A COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER A CLOUD OF WHITE SMOKE CAME FROM MY TAIL PIPE IN THE DRIVE THREW AT MCDONALDS... FOUND OUT THE TRANY WAS BAD. SEEN THE SCION TC WHENI WAS CAR SHOPPING AND REALLY LIKE IT. COUPLE OF DAYS LATER WHILE I WAS AT DINNER WAITING FOR MY MOMS... SHED BEEN MIA FOR SEVERAL HOURS... SHE FINALLY SHOWS UP. AS WE LEAVE SHE PONTS TO A CAR THAT IS SITTING IN A PARKING STALL AND TELLS ME HEY IS THAT THE CAR YOU WANTED.. AND I TOLD HER YA BU THE ONE THAT I WANT IS AT TOYOTA... THEN SHE HANDS ME A KEY AND SAYS HERE TAKE IT FOR A SPIN.... I LOST MY MIND... AND THE REST IS HISTORY. Crying or Very sad I MISSED THAT DAY...
Back to top Go down
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:15 pm

LOL thats awesome! My dad did that to me too. We worked all day and on the way home I fell asleep in the truck and when i woke up we were at a truck dealership...he says hes picking up a truck for somebody at work so we go and look it. Grey Dodge Dakota very clean. My dad turns and looks and hands me the keys and says "I hope you like it!" I flipped out! 2 weeks later the engine blows up and I put it on a tow truck lol....and so on and so on =D

I miss the feeling even the day...but not the truck lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Did You End Up With A Scion?   How Did You End Up With A Scion? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Did You End Up With A Scion?
Page 1 of 1