alphaSQUAD Forum
Enjoy! Thanks For Longing In! - Alpha Squad
alphaSQUAD Forum
Enjoy! Thanks For Longing In! - Alpha Squad
alphaSQUAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alphaSQUAD Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Well Hello There
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:12 pm by The Kirby

» Car Meet 9/9/16 Legends Burgers *Rancho Cucamonga
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:52 pm by The Kirby

» Hello Noob From Rancho Cucamonga
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:36 pm by The Kirby

» $105 @ Big Willow April 16-17th, 2016
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 5:25 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow January 30th, 2016
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 7:47 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of Willow January 09-10, 2016
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 10:37 pm by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of willow December 26-27, 2015
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 8:53 am by pierce1

» $125 @ Buttonwillow Racepark December 5-6, 2015
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:25 am by pierce1

» $165 @ autoclub Speedway November 21-22 2015
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 6:13 am by pierce1

» $95 @ Streets of willow November 14-15 2015
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:20 pm by pierce1

» $125 @ Buttonwillow October 31- November 01 2015
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 7:00 am by pierce1

» $90 @ Streets of Willow October 10-11 2015
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 8:39 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of Willow August 29-30th, 2015
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 7:16 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Big Willow August 8-9th, 2015
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:13 am by pierce1

» Day and Twilight racing @ Streets of Willow July 25th
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 4:24 am by pierce1

» Twilight Racing @ Streets of Willow July 18th
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:26 am by pierce1

» $90 @ Streets of willow - July 4-5, 2015
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:53 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow - June 20th, 2015
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 3:16 am by pierce1

» $105 @ Big Willow - May 31st, 2015
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 7:37 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow - May 23-24, 2015
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 3:00 am by pierce1

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sponsors

"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread

Go down 
+6
DmIzTeR
pudgy1
SleePi
Pasquale
dspeedy69
project jayden
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
project jayden
Poster
Poster
project jayden

Number of posts : 109

"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread Empty
PostSubject: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:15 pm

hello everyone just wanted to share my new project car named: project jayden (named after my baby girl) i hope to see you guys in the Socal car events hopefully in the near future. God bless

"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread DSC_0127
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread IMG_4947
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread DSC_0273_4_5_tonemapped
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread IMG_5003
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread Gen

"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread DSC_0115
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread DSC_0427
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread DSC_0425
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread DSC_0424

Mods so far:
Megan racing quad tip exhaust with titanium burnt tips
muteki sr35 racing lug nuts in neochrome
weapon r secret weapon intake in neo chrome
megan racing lowering springs
prodrive japans 19" gc014i's forged monoblock rims
Ark CFX carbon fiber grill
VIS Racing carbon fiber fog light bezels
Promax 8000k HID's
NSII Tires
solarguard tint
custom painted headlights

Last edited by project jayden on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dspeedy69
Super Poster
Super Poster
dspeedy69

Number of posts : 2509

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:27 pm

sick car man, but why does it = Fail?
Back to top Go down
http://dspeedy69@yahoo.com
project jayden
Poster
Poster
project jayden

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:33 pm

dspeedy69 wrote:
sick car man, but why does it = Fail?

lols its my response to that thread on here with the title "hyundai = fail" i believe its in the same subforum as this thread is on
Back to top Go down
dspeedy69
Super Poster
Super Poster
dspeedy69

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:39 pm

oh i see, i like hyundais man, i had an elantra acouple years ago all hooked up, but i sold it, and the person who i sold it to had it broken in to, so yeah, so much for that. lol. but the genesis is one of the sickest cars ive seen.
Back to top Go down
project jayden
Poster
Poster
project jayden

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:45 pm

dspeedy69 wrote:
oh i see, i like hyundais man, i had an elantra acouple years ago all hooked up, but i sold it, and the person who i sold it to had it broken in to, so yeah, so much for that. lol. but the genesis is one of the sickest cars ive seen.

thanks man yeah i actually used to bash on hyundai's before so i'm guilty of the hyundai = fail thing...i was actually hesitant in buying the genesis because of that mentality but everyday i walk into the garage and take her out for a spin i love every moment of it
Back to top Go down
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

Number of posts : 4105

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:53 pm

Lol its the same thing with us man. We drive scions and love it but most people just write it off.
Back to top Go down
project jayden
Poster
Poster
project jayden

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:46 pm

Pasquale wrote:
Lol its the same thing with us man. We drive scions and love it but most people just write it off.

true but toyota has a pretty good reputation (well at least before the recalls) as being reliable cars...most people still have that 1980's view of hyundai as car's that blow up on you lols
Back to top Go down
dspeedy69
Super Poster
Super Poster
dspeedy69

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:15 pm

^ what ive heard is that hyundai is going to becaome the new honda, because it has good gas per milage, cars are cheap but reliable.
Back to top Go down
SleePi
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Number of posts : 1498

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:30 pm

digging the genesis. Looks good.
Back to top Go down
project jayden
Poster
Poster
project jayden

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:44 pm

dspeedy69 wrote:
^ what ive heard is that hyundai is going to becaome the new honda, because it has good gas per milage, cars are cheap but reliable.

God i hope not lols
Back to top Go down
pudgy1
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
pudgy1

Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:56 am

i definitely think that the genesis is gonna make some people rethink their views on hyundai

thats a really nice car btw man
Back to top Go down
project jayden
Poster
Poster
project jayden

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:05 am

thanks for the comments guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DmIzTeR
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Number of posts : 1113

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:28 am

this genesis is really clean! hyundai has really out did themselves on this chassis. These cars handle great. I really the direction your taking this thing Jayden. Keep up the good work car looks sick man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatisflossy.com
project jayden
Poster
Poster
project jayden

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:14 am

M&S front lip kit installed

"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread DSC_0670
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread DSC_0672
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread DSC_0673
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread DSC_0677
"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread DSC_0666
Back to top Go down
Super Mario
Admin
Super Mario

Number of posts : 7026

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:42 am

Looks goodman!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/supermario6582
omarsxb951
Post Master
Post Master
omarsxb951

Number of posts : 6821

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Came out really good dude.
Back to top Go down
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Cleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaan!
Back to top Go down
project jayden
Poster
Poster
project jayden

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:20 pm

thanks guys i wish i could just dump mad cash on this thing but family got's to come first can't wait to get to alphasquad status Very Happy
Back to top Go down
omarsxb951
Post Master
Post Master
omarsxb951

Number of posts : 6821

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:22 pm

Dude alot of our cars are close to stock, I think you're ahead some people. The important thing is to keep it within your budget and that you enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
SleePi
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Number of posts : 1498

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Looks good. I love white cars. ):
Back to top Go down
project jayden
Poster
Poster
project jayden

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:39 am

omarsxb951 wrote:
Dude alot of our cars are close to stock, I think you're ahead some people. The important thing is to keep it within your budget and that you enjoy it.

really? but isn't your membership requirement that you have to enter your car in shows? i always thought cars that were featured usually are heavily modified. i will be finally entering shows too because of my sponsor so that will be a first for me i want to join you guys but i think i will be out of place lols
Back to top Go down
pudgy1
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
pudgy1

Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:44 pm

yeah its a requirement to participate in shows but that doesnt mean your car has to all fixed up. we're here just for the fun and the environment and to share our commom interest in cars. you dont have to be at a certain level to be with us. just enjoy the scene

btw your car has me really wanting a genesis now. looks sick man
Back to top Go down
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Not to mention your not our first genesis lol if you want to probie your actually the third one =D. We are starting to get pretty diverse... we have scions, mazdas, acuras, Hyundai and possibly datsuns Wink. What Omar means by stock is that we tastefully mod our cars in alpha squad.

You fit in just fine man. I can tell you're a good guy and that you'd mesh just fine.
Back to top Go down
project jayden
Poster
Poster
project jayden

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Pasquale wrote:
Not to mention your not our first genesis lol if you want to probie your actually the third one =D. We are starting to get pretty diverse... we have scions, mazdas, acuras, Hyundai and possibly datsuns Wink. What Omar means by stock is that we tastefully mod our cars in alpha squad.

You fit in just fine man. I can tell you're a good guy and that you'd mesh just fine.

lols thanks guys i was kinda intimidated at first going to the meet with you guys and seeing all these show worthy cars but you guys seem pretty tight and most of all you all are very friendly (which is a huge plus coz most car crews just think they are the ish) so you guys have 2 genesis'? are they in the riverside area do you guys know if they are on gencoupe.com? i would love to probie but hopefully you guys will have saturday meets because fridays usually don't work out for me...its the only day i get to spend time with both the wife and baby
Back to top Go down
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:07 pm

One is in ocean side and the other is in rancho?

If you want to be a provided send me a pm and ill give you the run down on requirements. :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread   "PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"PROJECT JAYDEN" My response to "HYUNDAI = FAIL" thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next