alphaSQUAD Forum
Enjoy! Thanks For Longing In! - Alpha Squad
alphaSQUAD Forum
Enjoy! Thanks For Longing In! - Alpha Squad
alphaSQUAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alphaSQUAD Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Well Hello There
nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:12 pm by The Kirby

» Car Meet 9/9/16 Legends Burgers *Rancho Cucamonga
nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:52 pm by The Kirby

» Hello Noob From Rancho Cucamonga
nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:36 pm by The Kirby

» $105 @ Big Willow April 16-17th, 2016
nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 5:25 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow January 30th, 2016
nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 7:47 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of Willow January 09-10, 2016
nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 10:37 pm by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of willow December 26-27, 2015
nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 8:53 am by pierce1

» $125 @ Buttonwillow Racepark December 5-6, 2015
nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:25 am by pierce1

» $165 @ autoclub Speedway November 21-22 2015
nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 6:13 am by pierce1

» $95 @ Streets of willow November 14-15 2015
nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:20 pm by pierce1

» $125 @ Buttonwillow October 31- November 01 2015
nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 7:00 am by pierce1

» $90 @ Streets of Willow October 10-11 2015
nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 8:39 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of Willow August 29-30th, 2015
nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 7:16 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Big Willow August 8-9th, 2015
nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:13 am by pierce1

» Day and Twilight racing @ Streets of Willow July 25th
nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 4:24 am by pierce1

» Twilight Racing @ Streets of Willow July 18th
nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:26 am by pierce1

» $90 @ Streets of willow - July 4-5, 2015
nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:53 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow - June 20th, 2015
nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 3:16 am by pierce1

» $105 @ Big Willow - May 31st, 2015
nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 7:37 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow - May 23-24, 2015
nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 3:00 am by pierce1

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sponsors

nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet

Go down 
+5
yellowbB
Super Mario
omarsxb951
The Kirby
project jayden
9 posters
AuthorMessage
project jayden
Poster
Poster
project jayden

Number of posts : 109

nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet Empty
PostSubject: nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet   nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:38 pm

hey whats up guys saw a part of alpha squad at the meet last june 4 some pretty tight cars hope we can continue to keep the meets going. i was the one with the gencoupe aka "project jayden"
Back to top Go down
The Kirby
Super Poster
Super Poster
The Kirby

Number of posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet   nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:36 pm

Yo whats up bro! This is kirby aka SEXB909 on SL. Love the Genesis bro for reals. nice roll out of mods. If you are free on Friday nights come roll out to the meets in Riverside. If not, Im sure we'll have a meet in Temecula soon enough.
Back to top Go down
omarsxb951
Post Master
Post Master
omarsxb951

Number of posts : 6821

PostSubject: Re: nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet   nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:49 pm

Hey bro what's up. I'm the guy with the camo green xb on BBS. Your cars got alotta potential, keep us updated on any mods dood.
Back to top Go down
project jayden
Poster
Poster
project jayden

PostSubject: Re: nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet   nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:16 am

hey whats up kirby and omar yeah i'll be posting pics up soon i just bought a front lip for it (hasn't arrived yet), custom painted the headlights and be installing HIDS. you guys' have some really nice rides! i was very impressed!
(which is why I got to step up my game so i can someday be considered to join the group hahaha.)
it would be nice to see you guys at the riverside meet..the thing is fridays and mondays are the only time i get to spend with the wife and baby so i can't commit all the time. do you guys do meets on saturday or sunday?
Back to top Go down
omarsxb951
Post Master
Post Master
omarsxb951

Number of posts : 6821

PostSubject: Re: nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet   nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:27 am

Yeah man we understand, fam comes first. You can also bring them by, I do with the wife and kids. As for meets during the weekend, I believe Pasquale was talking about having a monthly temecula meet, hopefully weekends. If you continue on our forum I will post up other meets that happen on weekends that you can roll with us.
Back to top Go down
Super Mario
Admin
Super Mario

Number of posts : 7026

PostSubject: Re: nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet   nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:58 am

welcome to the forum man! hope to see you around at future meets/shows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/supermario6582
yellowbB
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
yellowbB

Number of posts : 1371

PostSubject: Re: nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet   nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:49 am

welcome to the forums bro. your genesis is sick bro.
Back to top Go down
lifesgrand
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
lifesgrand

Number of posts : 982

PostSubject: Re: nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet   nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:53 am

I agree that genesis is dope, welcome to the boards bro.
Back to top Go down
dspeedy69
Super Poster
Super Poster
dspeedy69

Number of posts : 2509

PostSubject: Re: nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet   nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:13 am

welcome man. hope to see you at meets soon.
Back to top Go down
http://dspeedy69@yahoo.com
project jayden
Poster
Poster
project jayden

PostSubject: Re: nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet   nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 am

omarsxb951 wrote:
Yeah man we understand, fam comes first. You can also bring them by, I do with the wife and kids. As for meets during the weekend, I believe Pasquale was talking about having a monthly temecula meet, hopefully weekends. If you continue on our forum I will post up other meets that happen on weekends that you can roll with us.

yeah i wish my wifey was into the tuner thing but she's kinda against it lols i guess it goes back to my days in the philippines getting in trouble...the only reason why she's letting me do it is because she sees that i'm passionate about it. also our baby is only 18 months old so she would get pissy quick at a meet lols yeah if ever you guys do a weekend meet i would be down

Last edited by project jayden on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

Number of posts : 4105

PostSubject: Re: nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet   nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:44 am

Welcome to the forum man! I'm I'm pasquale with the yellow paint splatter gen2 and I also run topline. I'm really glad you made it out and hope to see you around a lot more! Please feel free to jump into the forum head first we're all down to earth guys and girls who all share your passion.
Back to top Go down
Cinder
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Cinder

Number of posts : 861

PostSubject: Re: nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet   nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:28 pm

hey man welcome, im cinder, with the red and black 1st gen xb. your car is sick, i love those things lol
Back to top Go down
project jayden
Poster
Poster
project jayden

PostSubject: Re: nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet   nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Cinder wrote:
hey man welcome, im cinder, with the red and black 1st gen xb. your car is sick, i love those things lol

thanks man i hope someday to get it as clean looking as your car pretty much all of alphasquad's cars are sick
Back to top Go down
The Kirby
Super Poster
Super Poster
The Kirby

PostSubject: Re: nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet   nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:40 pm

project jayden wrote:
omarsxb951 wrote:

yeah i wish my wifey was into the tuner thing but she's kinda against it lols i guess it goes back to my days in the philippines getting in trouble...the only reason why she's letting me do it is because she sees that i'm passionate about it. also our baby is only 18 months old so she would get pissy quick at a meet lols yeah if ever you guys do a weekend meet i would be down

tangina loco loco ka kasi eh. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
project jayden
Poster
Poster
project jayden

PostSubject: Re: nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet   nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:34 pm

The Kirby wrote:
project jayden wrote:
omarsxb951 wrote:

tangina loco loco ka kasi eh. hahahaha

haha i barely understood that i know bisaya pretty well though
Back to top Go down
The Kirby
Super Poster
Super Poster
The Kirby

PostSubject: Re: nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet   nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:48 pm

damn bro you got me. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet   nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nice meeting you guys at the temecula meet
Page 1 of 1