alphaSQUAD Forum
Enjoy! Thanks For Longing In! - Alpha Squad
alphaSQUAD Forum
Enjoy! Thanks For Longing In! - Alpha Squad
alphaSQUAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alphaSQUAD Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Well Hello There
is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:12 pm by The Kirby

» Car Meet 9/9/16 Legends Burgers *Rancho Cucamonga
is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:52 pm by The Kirby

» Hello Noob From Rancho Cucamonga
is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:36 pm by The Kirby

» $105 @ Big Willow April 16-17th, 2016
is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 5:25 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow January 30th, 2016
is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 7:47 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of Willow January 09-10, 2016
is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 10:37 pm by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of willow December 26-27, 2015
is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 8:53 am by pierce1

» $125 @ Buttonwillow Racepark December 5-6, 2015
is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:25 am by pierce1

» $165 @ autoclub Speedway November 21-22 2015
is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 6:13 am by pierce1

» $95 @ Streets of willow November 14-15 2015
is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:20 pm by pierce1

» $125 @ Buttonwillow October 31- November 01 2015
is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 7:00 am by pierce1

» $90 @ Streets of Willow October 10-11 2015
is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 8:39 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of Willow August 29-30th, 2015
is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 7:16 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Big Willow August 8-9th, 2015
is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:13 am by pierce1

» Day and Twilight racing @ Streets of Willow July 25th
is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 4:24 am by pierce1

» Twilight Racing @ Streets of Willow July 18th
is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:26 am by pierce1

» $90 @ Streets of willow - July 4-5, 2015
is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:53 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow - June 20th, 2015
is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 3:16 am by pierce1

» $105 @ Big Willow - May 31st, 2015
is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 7:37 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow - May 23-24, 2015
is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 3:00 am by pierce1

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sponsors

is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year

Go down 
+8
Newagestar
Super Mario
WillysTc
pudgy1
omarsxb951
dspeedy69
Pasquale
tribebox06
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tribebox06
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
tribebox06

Number of posts : 467

is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year Empty
PostSubject: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:43 am

i love it been every year since i got my box
Back to top Go down
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

Number of posts : 4105

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:51 pm

from what ive heard there will be
Back to top Go down
dspeedy69
Super Poster
Super Poster
dspeedy69

Number of posts : 2509

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:35 pm

cant wait, it sure was fun last year, any news if there will be the competion like last time?
Back to top Go down
http://dspeedy69@yahoo.com
omarsxb951
Post Master
Post Master
omarsxb951

Number of posts : 6821

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:41 pm

I couldve sworn I heard last year was going to be the last year, thats why they went all out and closed it down exclusively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:49 pm

well i hope they think this year is the last year too then! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:35 pm

Tomo was saying its going to happen again this year
Back to top Go down
tribebox06
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
tribebox06

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:02 pm

some one always says last year was going to be the last year but i think the knotts people realize how much money we spend in the 4 hours we are inside the park lol and on a night that they would had been closed anyways they better have it again this year
Back to top Go down
dspeedy69
Super Poster
Super Poster
dspeedy69

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:10 pm

i dont think its about the Knotts people, i think its about the scion budget.
Back to top Go down
pudgy1
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
pudgy1

Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:08 pm

yeah last year they said that they werent sure if they were gonna do it because of budget costs and im sure that this year may be the same problem. but you never know!
Back to top Go down
WillysTc
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
WillysTc

Number of posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Hmmmm if there is one i Cant wait Had Lots Of Fun....
Back to top Go down
Super Mario
Admin
Super Mario

Number of posts : 7026

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:38 pm

well we can only hope there's going to be another one. i sure hope so cuz i missed out on last years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/supermario6582
tribebox06
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
tribebox06

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:55 pm

well lets keep talking about maybe it will happen. one can only hope
Back to top Go down
Newagestar
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Newagestar

Number of posts : 643

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:45 am

at the meeting a few month ago we talked about it but not much idk if its going to happen they brought up a new idea and started kicking it around
Back to top Go down
omarsxb951
Post Master
Post Master
omarsxb951

Number of posts : 6821

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:01 am

WillysTc wrote:
Hmmmm if there is one i Cant wait Had Lots Of Fun....

Really?? What did you get to go on the Carousel?
Back to top Go down
panDULCE
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
panDULCE

Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:05 am

every year kirby starts the rumor of it being the last year....he loves to be the killjoy =p
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/justblanca
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:16 am

He really does lol
Back to top Go down
tribebox06
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
tribebox06

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:35 am

hey whats the whole points thing and the ftw or ftl under everyones pictures
Back to top Go down
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:41 am

If you say something of validation people will give you a "for the win" point and if you say something stupid well you lose that point lol
Back to top Go down
Super Mario
Admin
Super Mario

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:42 am

allow me to demonstrate. plus 1 for you pasquale.
Back to top Go down
panDULCE
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
panDULCE

Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:46 am

u also get negatives for being a negative nancy, cry baby and showing bitchassness =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/justblanca
Super Mario
Admin
Super Mario

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:47 am

this is true...haha! and plus 1 for you babe for the sig.
Back to top Go down
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:31 am

LoL I didnt even notice I was in the twenties
Back to top Go down
dspeedy69
Super Poster
Super Poster
dspeedy69

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:30 pm

well normally when you pick up a president roll, you move up on the point scale. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:35 pm

but dont take the point or ftw ftl thing to seriously lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:37 pm

or youll end up wit everyone givin you negatives right jason LMAO Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year   is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is it to early to tell if there is going to be a scion night this year
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next