alphaSQUAD Forum
Enjoy! Thanks For Longing In! - Alpha Squad
alphaSQUAD Forum
Enjoy! Thanks For Longing In! - Alpha Squad
alphaSQUAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alphaSQUAD Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Well Hello There
New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:12 pm by The Kirby

» Car Meet 9/9/16 Legends Burgers *Rancho Cucamonga
New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:52 pm by The Kirby

» Hello Noob From Rancho Cucamonga
New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:36 pm by The Kirby

» $105 @ Big Willow April 16-17th, 2016
New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 5:25 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow January 30th, 2016
New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 7:47 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of Willow January 09-10, 2016
New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 10:37 pm by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of willow December 26-27, 2015
New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 8:53 am by pierce1

» $125 @ Buttonwillow Racepark December 5-6, 2015
New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:25 am by pierce1

» $165 @ autoclub Speedway November 21-22 2015
New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 6:13 am by pierce1

» $95 @ Streets of willow November 14-15 2015
New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:20 pm by pierce1

» $125 @ Buttonwillow October 31- November 01 2015
New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 7:00 am by pierce1

» $90 @ Streets of Willow October 10-11 2015
New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 8:39 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of Willow August 29-30th, 2015
New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 7:16 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Big Willow August 8-9th, 2015
New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:13 am by pierce1

» Day and Twilight racing @ Streets of Willow July 25th
New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 4:24 am by pierce1

» Twilight Racing @ Streets of Willow July 18th
New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:26 am by pierce1

» $90 @ Streets of willow - July 4-5, 2015
New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:53 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow - June 20th, 2015
New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 3:16 am by pierce1

» $105 @ Big Willow - May 31st, 2015
New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 7:37 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow - May 23-24, 2015
New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 3:00 am by pierce1

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sponsors

New Lingo For You All

Go down 
+10
805hatchetthrower
JUGGALOTCRYDA
jayq760
ihavenosn
UltiMIca06
HyPnOtIk
SleePi
1OWNAGE
xb_superman
The Kirby
14 posters
AuthorMessage
The Kirby
Super Poster
Super Poster
The Kirby

Number of posts : 4777

New Lingo For You All Empty
PostSubject: New Lingo For You All   New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:17 pm

Due to popular requests from the San Diego meet last night and will all our discussions on this subject. Here ya go. Enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2008-2009 Restroom Slang

CROP DUSTING:
When farting, you walk briskly around the office so the smell is not in your area and everyone else gets a whiff but doesn't know where it came from. Be careful when you do this to make sure that it is a SILENT KILLER and not a SMASHED DUCK or FIRE CRACKER. Do not stop until the full fart has been expelled. Walk an extra 30 feet to make sure the smell has left your pants.

SILENT KILLER:
This is a fart that slips between your cheeks with minimal stress or sound. It's characterized by its intense smell.

SMASHED DUCK:
This is a fart that makes a sound as if you had just stepped on a duck. Also known as a HONKER.

FIRE CRACKER:
This is a fart that is released in rapid succession and with a popping sound at each interval.

FLY BY:
This is the act of scouting out a bathroom before pooping. Walk in and check for other poopers. If there are others in the bathroom, leave and come back again. Be careful not to become a FREQUENT FLYER. People may become suspicious if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom.

ESCAPEE:
This is a fart that slips out while taking a leak at the urinal or forcing a poop in a stall. This is usually accompanied by a sudden wave of embarrassment. If you release an escapee, do not acknowledge it. Pretend it did not happen. If you are standing next to the farter in the urinal, pretend you did not hear it. No one likes an escapee. It is uncomfortable for all involved. Making a joke or laughing makes both parties feel uneasy.

JAILBREAK:
When forcing a poop, several farts slip out at a machine gun pace. This is usually a side effect of diarrhea or a hangover. If this should happen, do not panic. Remain in the stall until everyone has left the bathroom to spare everyone the awkwardness of what just occurred.

COURTESY FLUSH:
The act of flushing the toilet the instant the poop hits the water. This reduces the amount of airtime the poop has to stink up the bathroom. This can help you avoid being caught doing the WALK OF SHAME.

WALK OF SHAME:
Walking from the stall, to the sink, to the door after you have just stunk up the bathroom. This can be a very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in and busts you. As with farts, it is best to pretend that the smell does not exist. This very uncomfortable walk can be avoided with the use of the COURTESY FLUSH.

OUT OF THE CLOSET POOPER:
This is a colleague who poops at work and is damn proud of it. You will often see an Out Of The Closet Pooper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under his or her arm. Always look around the office for the Out Of The Closet Pooper before entering the bathroom. This person is not afraid to be vocal during troubling times.

THE POOPING FRIENDS NETWORK (P.F.N):
A group of co-workers who band together to ensure emergency pooping goes off without incident. This group can help you to monitor the whereabouts of Out Of The Closet Poopers, and identify SAFE HAVENS.

SAFE HAVENS:
A Safe Haven is a seldom-used bathroom somewhere in the building where you can least expect visitors. Try floors that are predominantly of the opposite sex. This will reduce the odds of a pooper of your sex entering the bathroom.

TURD BURGLAR:
This is someone who does not realize that you are in the stall and tries to force the door open. This is one of the most shocking and vulnerable moments that can occur when taking a poop at work. If this occurs, remain in the stall until the Turd Burglar leaves. This way you will avoid all uncomfortable eye contact.

CAMO-COUGH:
A phony cough that alerts all new entrants into the bathroom that you are in a stall is called a Camo-Cough. This can be used to cover-up a WATERMELON, or to alert potential Turd Burglars. The Camo-Cough is very effective when used in conjunction with an ASTAIRE.

ASTAIRE:
An Astaire is a subtle toe-tap that is used to alert potential Turd Burglars that you are occupying a stall. This will eliminate all doubt that the stall is occupied. If you hear an Astaire, leave the bathroom immediately so the pooper can poop in peace.

FINKELSTEIN:
This is a person who stays in the bathroom to find out who let out the ESCAPEE or commited a JAILBREAKER so they can spread the word to everyone in the office. This can be avoided with a KARATE KID.

KARATE KID:
A Karate Kid is a quick manuever where you lean back and lift your legs parallel to the floor to hide your shoes and your garments from a FINKELSTEIN. At this time, it is safe to deploy the WATERMELON. WARNING - This manuever will not work on a JAMES BOND.

WATERMELON:
A watermelon is a big poop that creates a loud splash when hitting the toilet water. This is also an embarrassing incident. If you feel a Watermelon coming on, create a diversion. See CAMO-COUGH.

JAMES BOND:
This is the most aggressive form of FINKELSTEIN. They will go as far as peeking between the door and the wall, and if necessary look under the door. Often excusing themselves with "I thought someone locked it by accident". If possible, enable a MARY LOU RETTON.

MARY LOU RETTON:
A move similar to the traditional KARATE KID, except that instead of placing your legs parallel to the floor they are lifted 45 degrees, thus blocking the JAMES BOND from seeing your face. This move gets its name from the fact that in order to pull off this move you must hold onto the bowl like a balancing beam. Instead of releasing a watermelon, end this move with a HAVANA OMELETTE:

HAVANA OMELETTE:
A case of diarrhea that creates a series of loud splashes in the toilet water. Often accompanied by an Escapee. Try using a Camo-Cough with an Astaire.

KENTUCKY KLINGON:
After expelling your poison, the clean up may take a while. 9 times out of 10 a result of cutting off the poop to early. Clean up may take up a whole roll. Northern states refer to this fiasco as a CHARMIN SHELLY. The best advise is to bring your own paper so as not to be targeted as the roll queen.

UNCLE TODD:
(or as I like to say "Uncle Jason" the one who hogs the bathroom forever after a holiday meal) An Uncle Todd is a bathroom user who seems to linger around forever. This person could spend extended lengths of time in front of the mirror or sitting on the pot. An Uncle Todd makes it difficult to relax while on the crapper, as you should always wait to poop when the bathroom is empty. This benefits you as well as other bathroom attendees.

AUNT MAYE:
Much like a nagging aunt that won't leave, this filament left in the bowl won't flush down. The embarassing situation of having to walk away in a full bathroom can be reduced by dropping some paper in the bowl before starting.

KAMIKAZE:
This is when you had bad Oriental food, then when the soft wet feces fly's from your butt it breaks apart on impact with the water. Thus creating an explosive effect on the bowl and toilet seat. Some spray may even splash on your legs causing another effect known as a MAHOGANY FINISH. No matter how many times you flush the ensuing carnage does not go away. Placing paper on the floor may reduce the damage.

MAHOGANY FINISH:
This is an unfortunate find, smeared fecal matter on the seat leaving a MAHOGANY FINISH. The result of feces not falling in, sometimes splashing outward or down the bowl. The guilty one can easily be found with evidence splashed on the back of their pant legs and shoes.

THIRD REICH:
A person that is fast and is vocal, usually ordering/commanding him or herself to an action while in a stall. Leave the bathroom quielty, they tend to come out angry or call out names. Courtious behaviour will get you everywhere in bathroom etiquette.

CROUCHING SQUATTER, HIDDEN JAILBREAK:
While in the bathroom you hear a JAILBREAK but don't see anybodies feet in the stalls. It may be a foreigner squatting on top of the toilet seat, reminding them of the good ole days crouching over a hole. This usually accounts for the SHOE PHANTOM or HUNGARIAN WINE PRESS.

SHOE PHANTOM:
Shoe prints left on the toilet seat by an apparent phantom or ghost.

HUNGARIAN WINE PRESS :
While forcing out a HAVANA OMELET you hold onto the bowl so hard that it breaks the seat situated between your butt and the bowl. The damage may also be caused by careless CROUCHING SQUATTER, HIDDEN JAILBREAK.

TIJUANA BURRITO:
While working with foreigners who are not used to indoor plumbing they may wrap up their turds and throw them in the next available trash can. Do not reach your hand in to inspect it. Although warm and inviting this wrapped package should be avoided like a Tijuana burrito. If a careless employee hastily throws the package away it may create a REFRITO SURPRISE.

REFRITO SURPRISE:
Any turd smears that aren't inside the toilet bowl. Caused by carelessly throwing away a TIJUANA BURRITO. Can also be caused by accidentally getting crap on your hand while wiping yourself and then wiping the remainder on any available surface.

PONCHO'S GIVEAWAY:
Opening the stall to discover someone forgot to flush. Usually, with no evidence of toilet paper use, also known as a SCHOOLTIME SURPRISE - notorious as children's favourite
Back to top Go down
xb_superman
Post Master
Post Master
xb_superman

Number of posts : 7257

PostSubject: Re: New Lingo For You All   New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:20 pm

lmao.... this shit funny as hell great idea guys
Back to top Go down
1OWNAGE
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
1OWNAGE

Number of posts : 390

PostSubject: Re: New Lingo For You All   New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:22 pm

nice. lemme add one for you.

THE A.C. SLATER:
Before a bowel movement, sit on the toilet backwards, as though you are A.C. Slater himself. Let the Bowels then...move
Back to top Go down
SleePi
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Number of posts : 1498

PostSubject: Re: New Lingo For You All   New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:37 pm

that was long but hilarious. LOL
Back to top Go down
HyPnOtIk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
HyPnOtIk

Number of posts : 732

PostSubject: Re: New Lingo For You All   New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:14 pm

lmfao too funny!
Back to top Go down
UltiMIca06
Super Poster
Super Poster
UltiMIca06

Number of posts : 2076

PostSubject: Re: New Lingo For You All   New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:04 am

How many of those have you had Kirby?????
Back to top Go down
ihavenosn
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ihavenosn

Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: New Lingo For You All   New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:33 am

rofl checklist! can i get this in checklist form? lmao
Back to top Go down
jayq760
Poster
Poster
jayq760

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: New Lingo For You All   New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:56 am

Laughing
hahaha hilarious
maybe these words will make it in the dictionary
just like how "bling-bling" did hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jayq760
JUGGALOTCRYDA
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JUGGALOTCRYDA

Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: New Lingo For You All   New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:58 am

YALL HAVE TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HAND TO BE NAMIN YOUR FARTS....LOL. FUNNY SHITE
Back to top Go down
805hatchetthrower
Poster
Poster
805hatchetthrower

Number of posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: New Lingo For You All   New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:14 am

THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHITE MY SIDE IS KILLN ME lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
bryank
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster
bryank

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: New Lingo For You All   New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:35 am

wow hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/khounphachansy
omarsxb951
Post Master
Post Master
omarsxb951

Number of posts : 6821

PostSubject: Re: New Lingo For You All   New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:02 pm

u forgot 0ne, the double decker. That is when someone takes the cover off the water tank from the toilet and takes a mean shit inside. The cover is then shut. This is good to do at someones house that u really don't like. They will eventually wonder where the smell is coming from.
Back to top Go down
Super Mario
Admin
Super Mario

Number of posts : 7026

PostSubject: Re: New Lingo For You All   New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:20 pm

oh man this ish (no pun intended) is funny!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/supermario6582
panDULCE
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
panDULCE

Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: New Lingo For You All   New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:45 pm

gross but funny lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/justblanca
JUGGALOTCRYDA
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JUGGALOTCRYDA

Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: New Lingo For You All   New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:19 am

DOUBLE DECKER...FTW
Back to top Go down
HyPnOtIk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
HyPnOtIk

Number of posts : 732

PostSubject: Re: New Lingo For You All   New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:41 am

hahahaha double decker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Lingo For You All   New Lingo For You All I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Lingo For You All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alphaSQUAD Forum :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: