alphaSQUAD Forum
Enjoy! Thanks For Longing In! - Alpha Squad
alphaSQUAD Forum
Enjoy! Thanks For Longing In! - Alpha Squad
alphaSQUAD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alphaSQUAD Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Well Hello There
The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:12 pm by The Kirby

» Car Meet 9/9/16 Legends Burgers *Rancho Cucamonga
The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:52 pm by The Kirby

» Hello Noob From Rancho Cucamonga
The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:36 pm by The Kirby

» $105 @ Big Willow April 16-17th, 2016
The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 5:25 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow January 30th, 2016
The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 7:47 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of Willow January 09-10, 2016
The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 10:37 pm by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of willow December 26-27, 2015
The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 8:53 am by pierce1

» $125 @ Buttonwillow Racepark December 5-6, 2015
The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:25 am by pierce1

» $165 @ autoclub Speedway November 21-22 2015
The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 6:13 am by pierce1

» $95 @ Streets of willow November 14-15 2015
The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:20 pm by pierce1

» $125 @ Buttonwillow October 31- November 01 2015
The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 7:00 am by pierce1

» $90 @ Streets of Willow October 10-11 2015
The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 8:39 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Streets of Willow August 29-30th, 2015
The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 7:16 am by pierce1

» $89 @ Big Willow August 8-9th, 2015
The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:13 am by pierce1

» Day and Twilight racing @ Streets of Willow July 25th
The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 4:24 am by pierce1

» Twilight Racing @ Streets of Willow July 18th
The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:26 am by pierce1

» $90 @ Streets of willow - July 4-5, 2015
The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:53 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow - June 20th, 2015
The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 3:16 am by pierce1

» $105 @ Big Willow - May 31st, 2015
The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 7:37 am by pierce1

» $99 @ Streets of Willow - May 23-24, 2015
The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 3:00 am by pierce1

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Sponsors

The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread

Go down 
+21
WillysTc
demonicangel
Newagestar
CEREAL KILLER
MaCh1-08-xb
Pasquale
Cinder
jayq760
lifesgrand
ihavenosn
omarsxb951
1OWNAGE
HyPnOtIk
tofulenny
ho chi minh 909
UltiMIca06
Super Mario
The Kirby
xb_superman
ianxb909
dasiknes803
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
dasiknes803
Super Poster
Super Poster
dasiknes803

Number of posts : 4003

The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:26 am

bleach i am caught up to episode 188 its getting pretty tight and soul eater episode 25 - pretty new show

Just finished watching denno coil - i liked it.

Waiting for the new dvd for Alfro Samurai. pretty tight!
Back to top Go down
ihavenosn
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ihavenosn

Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:03 am

I stopped watching anime, can't stand filler episodes.

I am however reading the manga and keeping up with Bleach and Naruto Shippuuden. Pretty far away from where the anime's are at but pretty crazy stuff hahaha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:16 am

SpongeBob FTW!! cheers
Back to top Go down
lifesgrand
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
lifesgrand

Number of posts : 982

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:09 pm

best hands down anime for me is ninja scroll
Back to top Go down
UltiMIca06
Super Poster
Super Poster
UltiMIca06

Number of posts : 2076

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:15 pm

Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force GO!!! cheers

The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 Robotmonkeylogo
Back to top Go down
omarsxb951
Post Master
Post Master
omarsxb951

Number of posts : 6821

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:20 pm

yugioh
Back to top Go down
xb_superman
Post Master
Post Master
xb_superman

Number of posts : 7257

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:53 am

ninja scroll is crazy
Back to top Go down
omarsxb951
Post Master
Post Master
omarsxb951

Number of posts : 6821

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:32 am

I could just imagine.
Back to top Go down
dasiknes803
Super Poster
Super Poster
dasiknes803

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:51 am

Once again if you dont have anything good to say please do not post. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
jayq760
Poster
Poster
jayq760

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:58 pm

fooly cooly! Cool
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jayq760
Cinder
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Cinder

Number of posts : 861

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:52 am

FLCL ftw lol. that show is so wicked weird but cool lol. man, im so behind on bleach, the last one i saw, was when orihime decides to help izan, but shes not really planning that or something lol. whats soul eater about chris? i didnt realise so many people here like anime, yeah! im not a loner anymore lol. well i knew chris did, but ya lol.
Back to top Go down
xb_superman
Post Master
Post Master
xb_superman

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:20 am

ill put up a list later on what im watching i know for sure im watching about 6 different anime`s right now.and that not including the ones from the begining of the year
Back to top Go down
Cinder
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:33 pm

started watching soul eater, seems pretty sick, and if you havent seen hellsing ultimate, watch it lol. each ep is an hour long and only 5 have been released so far.
Back to top Go down
xb_superman
Post Master
Post Master
xb_superman

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:41 pm

naruto shippuden
hitman reborn
kannagi
kennichi history of the strongest disciple
Xam'd: Lost Memories
Toradora!
BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad < this one real cool
Baki the Grappler

there more titles but dont want to type them all out
Back to top Go down
Cinder
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:53 pm

oh yeah, im watchin toradora too, the intro is catchy as hell!! lol
Back to top Go down
xb_superman
Post Master
Post Master
xb_superman

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:10 pm

i like the music on some of them the begining part its cool. like Xam'd: Lost Memories. try listening to BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad intro its cool u can see it on narutowire.com
Back to top Go down
Cinder
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:02 pm

aight ill lok it up then. soul eater intro song is pretty sick too.
Back to top Go down
dasiknes803
Super Poster
Super Poster
dasiknes803

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:11 pm

Are you talking about the new one? Yeah it is...
Back to top Go down
xb_superman
Post Master
Post Master
xb_superman

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:20 pm

i tried watching it a few times it doesnt catch my attetionill try watching it again in a few weeks
Back to top Go down
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

Number of posts : 4105

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:36 pm

I just finished Death Note...If anybody wants it I have the whole anime, both live actions and the spin off movie on my hard drive.
Back to top Go down
xb_superman
Post Master
Post Master
xb_superman

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:39 pm

its an alright anime my brother like it have the cartoon movie
Back to top Go down
Cinder
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:46 pm

deathnote was pretty good only saw some of it tho, i was talking about the first season chris, ive only seen 3 eps of soul eater lol, but i really liked it so far.do they have it in english dub? ive only seen subs so far, and really like the jap voices lol. most are so much better just subbed.
Back to top Go down
Pasquale
Super Poster
Super Poster
Pasquale

Number of posts : 4105

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:49 pm

the llive actions are pretty good =D

I have machine gun girl and chocolate too but the subs are horrible in chocolate
Back to top Go down
dasiknes803
Super Poster
Super Poster
dasiknes803

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:59 pm

Cinder wrote:
deathnote was pretty good only saw some of it tho, i was talking about the first season chris, ive only seen 3 eps of soul eater lol, but i really liked it so far.do they have it in english dub? ive only seen subs so far, and really like the jap voices lol. most are so much better just subbed.

For those who watch Souleater...

http://www.souleaterfan.com/

They are all the current episodes...Cinder I dont remember how it goes but if you like that one wait til you hear the new one. I love the storyline. These guys have so much potential. Youll love it man.

BTW is anyone keepin up with Bleach? Man its gettin crazy!
Back to top Go down
Cinder
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Cinder

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:03 am

omg i want 201 to come out already, waaah, but its annoying how half the ep is refresher. owel, omg nell was the ish!!! lol. i love bleach *tear*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread   The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Anime You are Currently Watching Thread
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next